Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Eataly

Hey, mambo, mambo Italiano
Hey mambo, don't want to tarantella...
Hey mambo, no more a mozzarella
Hey, mambo, mambo Italiano...


{Mambo Italiano -- Dean Martin}

I finally made it to Eataly over winter vacation. I'd heard lots about the Italian market and was excited to check it out.

My favorite parts were watching them make the pasta and pizza and breads. It really does feel authentic in there.

So many Italian goodies to buy, too. I can only imagine how fresh some of it is in season!

I think I'll have to wonder that way again soon!


Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

10 thoughts on the matter:

aspiritofsimplicity said... {Reply}

My cousins were there not too long ago. They live in CT but their children both go to college here in Boston. I will have to check it out...I'm not eating pasta or breads these days but the dates and lemons look so yummy.

Tom said... {Reply}

...interesting play on words.

Bekah said... {Reply}

It would be fun to watch pasta being made! :)

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

I love Eataly in NYC, and this one looks amazing too!! I could spend hours there!

packmom said... {Reply}

This place looks amazing!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

That looks like a really cool place to visit!

NCSue said... {Reply}

Wow - wish we had one of those here!
Thanks for sharing your photos at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2018/01/a-few-feathery-visitors.html. Unfortunately, you've made me drool.

;)

Claire Justine said... {Reply}

Whoo, this looks like a great place to visit Tamar :) Thanks for stopping by The Wednesday Link Up.

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

What an amazing place.

Joanne said... {Reply}

That sure looks like a yummy place to stop! And I love that song.