Monday, January 15, 2018

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 3

The Good:
Exciting Boston updates...I bought the finisher's jacket and it's now waiting for me in my closet! Then....we formally signed up for the marathon!!!

The Random:
Saw these at Wegmans. Matzah chips? Being marketed? We kvetch for 8 days about eating this stuff and now they're the hit new chip? Oy!

The Fun:
We've moved into our 50 State unit and I love watching the kids use powerpoints to work together to learn all about the states!

   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   

Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

14 thoughts on the matter:

Tom said... {Reply}

...Wegmans are marketers alright!

Claire Justine said... {Reply}

Lovely jacket Tamar :) Thanks for hosting.

Buckeroomama said... {Reply}

Check out this US States quiz on jetpunk.com if you haven't already yet. Your kids might enjoy it. https://www.jetpunk.com/quizzes/how-many-states-can-you-name

There are quite a few other quizzes there that are fun.

Bekah said... {Reply}

The jacket made me so happy for you!!! (I'm just going to be so happy FOR you since running that far myself would not go well. LOL.)

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Those matzo chips though! Ha!

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Matzah chips gets a no thank you from me!

Gina Kleinworth said... {Reply}

Love the bag on the chips - too funny!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

I'm so excited about your being a future Boston Marathon runner!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

Yay for getting the jacket! The Matzo chips sound good to me!

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Those chips look good. I know that you will do great in the Boston Marathon. Thanks for hosting and have a great week.

likeschocolate said... {Reply}

The packaging on the Matza Chips cracks me up! Have a great week!

Linda said... {Reply}

Why didn't we have Powerpoint lessons on the states? Oh, right...

packmom said... {Reply}

Too funny about the chips. I remember the 50 states projects. Seems so long ago my youngest did his which makes kind of sad. He pick out high school classes next month. Wow!

Sharon said... {Reply}

The girls working on their computers -- so awesome!